Kia Stinger Specifications
- Wheelbase: 114.4 in.
- Length: 190.2 in.
- Width: 73.6 in.
- 8-speed automatic transmission (RWD) (est.) – Stinger: 3,611 lbs., Premium: 3,611 lbs. , GT: 3,829 lbs.
- 8-speed automatic transmission (AWD) (est.) – Stinger: 3,792 lbs., Premium: 3,792 lbs. , GT: 4,023 lbs.
- 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cyl engine, 255 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 engine, 365 hp and 376 lb.-ft. of torque
- 2nd-generation 8-speed automatic transmission with 5 drive modes
- Centrifugal Pendulum Absorber (CPA) torque converter
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control system (All-Wheel Drive models)
- Brembo® vented disc brakes with quad-piston front calipers and dual-piston rear calipers
- Dynamic Stability Damping Control (DSDC) with 5-Modes
- MacPherson front and multi-link rear suspension
- Rack-mounted Motor Driven Power Steering (R-MDPS) with 5-Modes
- Staggered 19” Alloy Wheels with performance tires
- 55% advanced high-strength steel construction.
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA), a Kia first
- Forward Collision Assistance (FCA)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)